Our Software Engineers are both generalists and problem solvers who love playing with new languages and frameworks. They’re talented and passionate technologists who are interested in learning new things every day.
Software engineers work in a very collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together in order to get things done. They work to maintain an ego-free environment where talent matters more than title, and know the big idea can come from anyone and anywhere. Having an entrepreneurial spirit is as important as being a team member, and our Engineers are never afraid to wear multiple hats.
We love to iterate and make things better over time. Having decent processes in place and knowing how to deliver software is important. Lean principles, test driven development and continuous integration matter to us. We are looking for someone who gets equally excited about those things and knows about agile best practices.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Huge.
What we’d like to see:
- 5+ years professional programming experience, including the development of backend software for websites.
- Experience developing, writing and delivering elegant and clean code in Python and Django.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and/or Scrum.
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and across platforms.
- Excellent problem solving skills, a love for technical challenges, and a willingness to learn.
- Working with cloud environments server architecture and continuous integration its a big plus.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Equity Research Analyst
Senior Full-stack Software Developer
EnerNOC, IE - Dublin
Principal Engineer - Front End
BounceX, New York
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Software Engineer II
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Senior Infrastruktur SpezialistIn (m/w/d) (DevOps)