Huge is looking for a web engineer to work on-site in the South Bay with one of our biggest clients. The role involves creating and updating web sites, pages, and components for sites that reach tens of millions of people every month. You will work closely with other engineers and teams, and you will be responsible for collaborating with them to identify integration points and dependencies. The ideal candidate will have a strong appreciation for visual design and user experience, as well as an intimate understanding and appreciation for presentation layer code. This is a client-facing role requiring exceptional verbal and written communication; the role also provides great visibility and growth potential.
- The ability to translate Sketch and Photoshop comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Excellent working knowledge developing responsive experiences for a variety of browsers, operating systems, and screen sizes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Experience integrating HTML templates and client-side code with server-side applications and content management systems.
- Experience in source control and repository management with git.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, time management, problem solving, and teamwork.
- Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes.
- Understanding of web standards and best practices, including SEO and accessibility.
- Love for logic and problem solving!
- 5+ years client-side development experience.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Constant drive to improve existing code to better meet changing needs.
- You love working in teams, collaborating with technologists, designers, user interaction designers, and strategists. You strive only for the best.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all Hugers. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Security Engineer
Cloud Operations Engineer (France - Paris)
Senior Software Engineer, Front End, Relay/Workflow
Box, Redwood City, CA
Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Director, Homes Platform
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States