Our Senior Interaction Designers are deeply committed to making sure the work we produce is useable, intuitive and intelligent. They develop information architecture for a variety of digital products, for a varied set of clients and varied kinds of media. Our Senior Interaction Designers don’t just have the experience and skill necessary to ensure a great product—they have the ability to lead those on their teams to create better, more forward-thinking work. We need someone ready to lead research and strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to create superb user experiences. Huge is also a highly collaborative environment, and we need someone who is excited to work as part of a creative team to create mind-blowing work. Senior Interaction Designers also effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to our clients. They participate in user testing, build wireframes and functional prototypes, and more, keeping an eye on overall goals while getting their hands dirty at the same time.
What we’d like to see:
- A very strong background with at least 5+ years of user interface design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Extensive experience with e-commerce—preferably experience of working with commerce suites such as SAP Hybris or Demandware.
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions—must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies.
- A drive to innovate.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- An ability to collaborate. You should be excited to work other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts.
- An advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Visio.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all Hugers. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.