The Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of mid to large-scale interactive website design/development projects. The Project Manager works with the Engagement Director to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion quality and integrity of the end result. Project Managers must have 3-5 years experience managing interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. Experience in an agency environment is key.
The Project Manager is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for both the client and the project team, the Project Manager plays a pivotal role in the success of an engagement.
- Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing as planned. Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Consistently identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior Huge management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow Huge project management methodology and project processes
- Partner with project team leads to present work
- Bachelors degree and at least 3-5+ years of experience in interactive project management
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
- Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
- Understanding of business and functional requirements
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Experience with the design and development websites and an understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms
- Mobile and social media/community experience an asset
- Competencies in MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools is required
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager
Mapbox, Washington, DC or San Francisco, CA
Peloton, Minneapolis Warehouse
Technical Lead (Technical Success Manager)
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya
VP, Operations, Upstream
Flow Kana, Redwood Valley
Flow Kana, Sacramento, CA
Senior Research Services Project Manager