Huge is looking for a Director, Business Strategy to join our team. At Huge, our Strategy group partners closely with clients to develop, guide, and operationalize their digital business strategies. Our strategy group is highly collaborative and works with Huge's design and development departments to define the right approach for our clients’ digital businesses. Our focus is broad, from developing a long-term holistic business plan to creating website monetization, social media, or mobile strategies – plus everything in between.
The Director, Business Strategy is both a proactive and reactive senior thought leader and collaborative member of the Strategy group who executes against large-scale projects within interdisciplinary teams. The Director, Business Strategy will also work closely with our client services team to help grow large accounts. He or she will spend significant time onsite with clients, gaining deep insight into client business problems and becoming a trusted thought partner and advisor to senior client executives.
- Develop cohesive, compelling strategic visions for our clients that guide their overall business plans
- Communicate strategic visions to our clients, and help them and their business development teams socialize the strategy to the greater organization
- Assess client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints
- Define new organizational structures and businesses processes
- Collaborate closely with the Huge Interaction Design and Visual Design teams to ensure business requirements are deeply integrated into the user experience
- Participate in pitches and business development
- Contribute to Huge’s growing domain expertise and knowledge base through the development of first party research
- Partner with client services to grow key large accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- 8+ years managing product life cycles and/or go-to-market campaigns in a digital/interactive/mobile/web environment
- Experience in developing revenue models and forecasts in excel
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Omniture or Double Click
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
- Desire to create sustainable businesses and innovative user experiences for the largest brands on the web
- MBA preferred, but not required
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager - PJM
EnerNOC, Philadelphia, PA
Business & Corporate Development Strategist
Senior Technical Account Manager (Remote +IAM)
OneLogin, Remote (USA)
Outbound Business Development Representative (German & English-speaking)
Cloudflare, London, UK
Business Development Manager - ANZ
LimeBike, Melbourne, Australia
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.