Dedicated and driven, the Engagement Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership across multimillion dollar engagements, while keeping up-to-date on daily project activities. We need someone who’s able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and various Huge teams to understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results and drive client success. An Engagement Director is the kind of person who will know what you want — and what you need—before you do. They can take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams, and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns and requirements to the other side. They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
What we’d like to see
- 7 - 10 years of experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top-tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects).
- Ability to manage long-term, multimillion dollar engagements with multiple work streams. A sharp mind, a good memory and an attention to detail are absolutely key.
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff. They need to know intuitively how to best facilitate the relationship between Huge and our clients in any given situation.
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing, with experience leading social engagements and campaigns.
- Ability to manage and set client expectations. The Engagement Director combines client needs and our own awesome abilities to figure out the best way to produce winning work.
- Strong strategic thinker, with the drive to be a trusted partner and adviser to the client on their business, brand and marketing strategy. Can both develop strategies and lead strategy development.
- Proven track record in account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams.
- Experience with new business development and responding to RFPs and pitching.
- A story-teller with strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- The ability to develop overall engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
- Experience working in the health and wellness space or government a plus.
Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.