Creative Directors are the driving force that keeps the creative side of Huge at the top of its game—they make sure no talent goes to waste and the work stays sharp. These are crazy-talented people who develop original design concepts, global marketing campaigns and digital media production, oversee multiple projects through execution, and directly managing a team of creatives under them. Team leadership and motivation skills are absolutely essential for the role. Our Creative Directors have a big job, and we need people who aren’t afraid see such massive undertakings in front of them and still say, “We can do more here.” This is a leadership position in every sense of the phrase, and we need someone who can represent Huge culture and standards to all levels and disciplines within the department and company-wide. Creative Directors are also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
What we’d like to see:
- 6-8 years of experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years in a digital agency environment).
- Robust background with experience in a creative leadership role in a digital agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity or interactive design.
- Proven knowledge of the fundamentals: interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process, as well as new platforms and technologies. Ability to provide clear creative direction as well as timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes that keep work on budget and schedule.
- Bold leadership skills. We need someone who is confident in everything from team building and mentoring to guiding large groups of creative talent.
- Effective presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term need. Timelines, budgets and availabilities change, and we need someone who can roll with it.
With your application, please include a link to your online portfolio to be considered.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all Hugers. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Network Programmer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Wellington, New Zealand
Landor, Landor Paris
Senior Manager, Communications
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Social Media Campaign Associate with English language
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Localization Project Associate - US or Canada
Elastic, Distributed, AMER
HERO Digital, Cupertino, CA