The Associate Creative Director (Design) is responsible for developing original creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing multiple projects through execution, and managing a team of designers. They will contribute to the development of digital strategies, drive the collaborative efforts of the project’s creative, user experience and technology teams, and inspire teammates on all levels to exceed expectations. The Associate Creative Director is also responsible for managing the client relationship for all things related to creative.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions that strengthen clients’ market distinction and leadership position.
- Articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices.
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
- Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Inspire and motivate creative teams and serve as overall creative lead.
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production.
- Cultivate creative online strategies.
- Mentor and lead junior creative staff through critique of their work to maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work.
- Help the Group Creative Director manage the creative staff and review staff members’ performance.
- Participate in new business development efforts, leading creative teams.
- 8+ years experience in a creative leadership role (at least 3+ years digital agency environment).
- A strong working knowledge of visual design, interaction design, user-centered experience design, and the creative process.
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: collateral, identity, interactive design.
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment.
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel and related mediums.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Proven leadership skills with experience guiding large teams (10+).
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Visual Design Director – Fjord
Accenture, GA - Atlanta, USA
Senior UX/UI Designer - Flights, Car, Cruise
TripAdvisor, New York, NY
Senior Product Designer, EU - International Growth
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Glossier, New York, NY
Boomerang - Senior Art Director
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA