Art Directors at Huge are driven to craft innovative visual concepts – they’re the people who critique subway ads on the way to the office. They understand that consumer’s time is limited and platform constraints are always a concern, and they build out their concepts accordingly. Our Art Directors design content for a wide variety of users, while collaborating daily with copywriters and strategists. They understand and anticipate the needs and concerns of their team members so they can come up with kick-ass concepts and design that rise above those challenges. Our Art Directors understand that killing great ideas is just as important to this job as developing a concept in the first place. They are confident in their abilities and believe in the content they produce, and they can represent the consumer’s perspective in work sessions and review.
What we’d like to see:
- Proven ability to design for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries. We want to know you can move from one client to the next without stumbling.
- An appreciation for the relationship between visual and textual elements. Art Direction doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and unless your designs and the words are working together, we’re not producing work that meet (and rise above) our standards.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines, often while working independently. Our Art Directors are able to put their heads down and produce awesome work without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience with concept creation for Print, OLA, TV, OOH.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Analyst, Lion Studios
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
Outdoor Voices, Austin, TX HQ
Senior Art Director, Design
UncommonGoods, 140 58th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Assistant Directeur Technique (Technical Director Assistant)
Moment Factory, Montréal
Visual Storytelling Scripter
Pocket Gems, Episode