Production Designers work with visual designers, art directors and creative directors to create and implement world-class design for our clients. They support the creative team on web, mobile, print and POP layouts, and support with other design needs like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Additionally, the Production Designer works with team leads to produce style guidelines defining a brand’s visual design identity. Their strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams helps them create the best design production based on individual project needs.
What we’d like to see:
- 2-4+ years working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment
- Some experience working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backstage Internship Program: Editorial Intern | Fall 2018
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY
Director, Studios Technology
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Bulk Handling Systems
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems
Animated Television Series Production Coordinator
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Manager, International Originals - Korea Creative
Netflix, Seoul, South Korea
Head of Content Development (Belgium)
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium