Our Senior Copywriters have a passion for writing and a keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. (In short: love words. Appreciate brevity.) In addition to creating content, media and marketing for a wide variety of users and user needs, Senior Copywriters are responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original campaigns and representing the writer’s perspective in client presentations. They express their ideas clearly, not just on the page (or screen), but face-to-face. Senior Copywriters also help to foster the talents of our awesome copywriters at every level, both leading by example and sharing their experience. We’re looking for writers who are excited about digital experiences and who understand how to use both traditional and digital to hit campaign and business objectives.
What we’d like to see:
- 4+ years of experience, 2+ years at an agency.
- A strong agency background as well as a proven ability to create copy for a variety of audiences, brands, and industries.
- Deep experience doing beautiful, smart, print campaigns
- Experience in a range of digital platforms from social to online video campaigns.
- Great presentation skills, both internally and client-facing. We want you to produce great copy and be able to express your ideas clearly.
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements (and great design in general). We expect our copywriters to understand that a product isn’t truly great unless the copy and the designs support each other.
- Ability to write professionally in a variety of styles for diverse audiences. You need to be able to adapt your voice to each project with extreme ease.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary and meet deadlines without handholding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Content Strategist
Refinery29, New York
Story Board Artist
Illumination Entertainment, Santa Monica
Apprentice | Entertainment
The Marketing Arm, Los Angeles
Content - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Group Nine Media
Production Coordinator, Originals
Group Nine Media, The Dodo