Our Senior Project Managers are insanely talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Senior project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. Our Senior PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for – they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we’d like to see:
- 6+ years experience in an integrated or digital marketing agency.
- Experience managing traditional, digital, social, broadcast, OOH, radio and print deliverables. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Expert knowledge of traditional creative, social activations and digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
- Proven experience identifying and implementing solutions for improving client and team delivery processes.
- Experience partnering with integrated and production teams to drive production process in areas of broadcast/video, print and digital.
- A familiarity with Smartsheet, MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Director, Portfolio Management
Indigo, Boston, MA
Senior Integrated Producer / Project Manager
AKQA, San Francisco
Operations Strategy & Analytics Lead
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Document Control Specialist
Carbon, Redwood City