Huge Talent seeks to add a Recruiter to the Executive Recruiting function. Executive Recruiting is a small, specialized team that partners with the executive team, office and discipline leadership in seeking future leaders for the organization. The role reports to the VP, Executive Recruiting.
- Perform extensive research and sourcing in support of all open leadership roles.
- Conduct market analyses and report on findings.
- Closely follow the industry, develop a POV and share smart observations to inform search strategies.
- Build and develop candidate pipelines for business critical areas of strategic growth.
- Develop master lists and short lists for open searches.
- Perform end to end recruiting for select roles.
- Thoughtful, high touch guidance of the candidate experience.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience ideally with a focus on or exposure to recruiting for executive level positions.
- Excellent research and sourcing skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organization skills.
- Digital transformation, experience design and technology recruiting experience a plus.
- Seasoned in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, negotiation, etc.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Business Partner, Operations
Lyft, New York, NY
People Experience & Operations Program Manager
Rubrik, Palo Alto, California
Senior Recruiter, Los Angeles
Monzo, Los Angeles
Principal Talent Acquisition Partner
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah
Senior Vice President, Human Resources Business Partner, Technology
Visa, Foster City CA, US
HR Technology Intern
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada