The Technical Director role at Huge is a Senior managerial position that focuses on building, growing and mentoring a team of cross-disciplinary engineers and quality assurance analysts. The Technical Director primary task will be to lead and deliver complex technical projects; critically, at this stage of her/his career, she/he is passionate about managing multiple teams versus focusing on the delivery of individual projects. The Technical Director will work closely with other department leads within the office and across the network to assure a successful integrated project delivery.
What we’d like to see:
- Deep practical engineering experience in implementing, leading and delivering significant technology projects.
- Holistic technology understanding including front-end, backend, dev-ops & quality assurance and Enterprise product knowledge.
- The ability to strategically build, develop and coach a diverse and talented engineering workforce on an individual and project team level.
- Ability to establish a flourishing engineering culture that includes definition of successful standards, processes and tools to increase productivity and delivery quality.
- Genuine commitment to continuous learning and innovation, fostering a collaborative work environment based on intensive knowledge sharing and work share.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills that allow for successful execution of recruiting, career management and cross discipline collaboration responsibilities.
- Shows strong knowledge and experience in applying agile practices such as SCRUM or Kanban for technical delivery in distributed team environments.
- Previous agency and strong cross disciplinary collaboration experience is a plus.
- Previous International experience.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all Hugers. We firmly believe that our work isn’t at its best unless all of our employees, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability have equal opportunities to do great work.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Staff Performance Engineer (REF17112N) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Advisor - Technology
KPMG New Zealand, Wellington
Senior Front End Engineer
Domino Data Lab, Bengaluru
Collective Health, San Francisco
Backend Engineer - Device Software
Fitbit, US - San Diego