Senior Visual Designers are talented, driven people with a passion for making gorgeous, ground-breaking work and a commitment to fostering the talents of the employees they help manage. They’re ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts with the project team and developing original campaigns, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way to launch. We want you to create kick-ass work, yes, but we also want you to mentor junior designers and help shape their personal skills and design perspective—they’re already crazy talented, but we want you to help show them how to keep pushing themselves forward. Huge is a seriously collaborative work environment, so Senior Visual Designers need to collaborate across disciplines on a daily basis, from copywriting to analytics to client services, all while maintaining high standards for original concepts and detailed execution. This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space, and a passion for doing just that is critical.
What we’d like to see:
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, cool concepts to move forward with.
- A strong background, with 5-7 years of visual design experience, at least some in an agency environment. You should consider Photoshop and Illustrator to be something like family.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with Art Directors and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation. You know a product needs more than just a pretty face.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. Huge works hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supervising Producer, Vox/YouTube show - Vox Video - Contract
Vox Media, New York, NY
Social Media Producer - Part Time
Vox Media, NY, DC, Remote
Senior Render Pipeline Technical Director (TD)
Lytro, Mountain View, CA
Influencer & Client Relations Specialist with German language
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Customer Success: Rotational Development Program (RDP)
HVMN, San Francisco
Software Development Engineer - Backend