Visual Designers work with graphic designers, interaction designers, and the technology teams to create and implement world-class design solutions for our clients. They support the design team on web and mobile layouts, design conversions across multiple devices, and supplementary design requirements, like photo editing and preparing comps for presentations. Additionally, the Visual Designer works with team leads to produce style guidelines defining a brand’s visual design identity. Their strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams helps them create the best design production based on individual project needs.
What we’d like to see:
- 2-4+ years working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment
- Some experience working in a design production capacity in a digital agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
- Must be highly organized, including clear external and internal file management.
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Huge is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Coordinator
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
BGB Group, New York, New York
SB Nation Editorial Intern
Vox Media, New York, New York
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Développeur Projet (Project Developer)
Moment Factory, Montréal