Huge is looking for a hands-on front-end web engineer to join our growing DC tech team. Our web engineers are responsible for building, reviewing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting front-end code and work closely alongside back-end engineers and DevOps to produce world-class user experiences.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love logic puzzles and problem-solving while crafting clean, compliant code.
- Have a strong appreciation for design and user experience and love working alongside other disciplines.
- Constantly seek out new technologies and best practices -- and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Enjoy working on a cross-functional team, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
We’d like to see:
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors (SCSS / LESS).
- Functional knowledge of front-end build pipelines and tools (NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, etc).
- Familiarity of responsive and adaptive design principles (with considerations for cross-browser compatibility).
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into pixel-perfect, semantic front-end code.
- Adherence to web standards and best practices for code performance, optimization, and accessibility.
- Experience with source / version control software (Git, SVN).
- Proven ability to take leadership on front-end development tasks and provide technical recommendations to clients.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, São Paulo, Brazil
QA Automation Engineer
Technical Support Engineer
Sr Quality Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Professional Services Manager (Boston, MA)
PlanGrid, Boston, MA
Senior Fullstack Engineer (React.js and Node.js)