Our Senior Project Managers are insanely talented and driven to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They are ready to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. Senior project managers can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes—organization and an attention to detail is essential. Our Senior PMs work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products. More than anything, they lead their teams to create the stunning work Huge is known for – they make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, and they don’t expect someone else to show them the right way forward.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience in interactive project management. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media.
- Auditing and establishing a working process from intake to delivery of requests for the client's digital web properties.
- Participate in account-wide meetings and conversations to identify potential opportunities to organically grow the client relationship by working with key account leads.
- Running all project operational responsibilities (resourcing, budgets/financials, future scoping.)
- Working with a co-located and cross functional Huge teams.
- Understanding the strategic pillars of the business unit to help prioritize requests and to own the backlog.
- On-boarding new team members for the engagement as well as to key stakeholders and the Huge team.
- Helping implement agile and scrum methodology where applicable and creating shared processes across the team.
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager, Greene St.
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Sales Recruiter
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Professional Services, Senior Program Manager (Chicago)
Medallia, Chicago, IL
Manager, Total Rewards
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Technical Lead (Technical Success Manager)
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya