Huge is looking for a hands-on senior software engineer to join our growing DC tech team. Senior software engineers are responsible for leading the design and development of complex applications while demonstrating a strong appreciation for object oriented programming, design patterns, continuous integration, and automation. You will work closely alongside back-end engineers and DevOps to produce world-class user experiences.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love logic puzzles and problem-solving while crafting clean, compliant code.
- Have a strong appreciation for design and user experience and love working alongside other disciplines.
- Constantly seek out new technologies and best practices -- and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
- Enjoy working on a cross-functional team, collaborating with technologists, creatives, project managers, and strategists.
We’d like to see:
- Proven knowledge of Java and experience with the various APIs that make up J2EE.
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining applications on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform.
- Familiarity with AEM architecture design, custom components, asset management, workflows, CRM, and eCommerce -- and the ability to mentor team members in these areas.
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Demonstrated focus on test-driven development / unit testing and robust documentation.
- Experience with source / version control software (Git, SVN).
- Proven ability to lead technical development and provide technical recommendations to clients.
Huge is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We grow businesses by creating experiences people love. Today, people embrace companies with the customer experiences that best meet their needs. Huge transforms companies by designing these best-in-class experiences, driven by strong creative and rooted in the technology, data, and organizational strategy required for operational excellence. We combine these capabilities into a single solution, creating unified brand experiences that change industries and foster meaningful relationships with users. This user-centric approach has made us the fastest-growing agency of the past decade.
Want to learn more about Huge? Visit Huge's website.
Jobs You May Like
Security Analyst (REF15988K) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Austin TX, US
Sr. Helpdesk Administrator
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Data Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer
Peloton, NY HQ
Junior Software Developer (m/w/d)
IT Finance Business Analyst
Peloton, New York, NY