- Coordinate and oversee the execution of advertising campaigns
- Manage clients' expectations by providing support to client’s inquiries
- Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
- Participate in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Collect campaign assets from agencies & clients
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure conformance with contract
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Create detailed reports of campaigns’ results
- University graduate in business administration/ marketing / advertising/ communications / fashion or a related field
- 0-1 year(s) of marketing and account servicing experience, preferably in the fashion industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a MUST (spoken and written), Mandarin is an advantage
- Must be based in HONG KONG
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Be self-motivative and able to work independently.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Sale Executive
Datto, Richmond, UK
Major Account Executive
Acquia, Boston, MA
Business Developer - (Vlaamstalig) Belgium
Territory Sales Executive, Thunder Bay
TradeRev, Thunder Bay, Ontario
Lead Generation Intern / WS (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin