- Assist manager in developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns to achieve traffic and business goals
- Analyse data, trends and insights to fully optimise all digital platforms. Translate findings into workable strategies to develop Editorial content and Traffic to sites.
- Prepare regular marketing and performance reports.
- Define and develop initiatives for optimizing organic traffic to the website through a SEO approach
- Facilitate in optimizing App performance through data minded approaches
- Facilitate in Digital marketing campaigns to grow Mobile App downloads and usability
- Prepare regular industry and competitor research, and translating research into workable insight
- Develop creative approaches to promote HYPEBEAST as a brand on a global scale
- Stay on top of digital trends
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines with at least 2 years' experience in the Digital field
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, SEO, App, SEM, Affiliate marketing and Social Media Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge in SQL is a big advantage
- English as the first language. Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication and an affable personality to be able to work well in a team setting
- Agency background would be an advantage
- Passionate about digital marketing and working in the fashion/ contemporary culture industry
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Praktikum - Business Development
Global Creative Marketing Lead (Global YA and Family Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Brand Strategist
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Director of Marketing, China
Payoneer, Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Shanghai
Twilio, Atlanta, GA
Email Marketing Operations Specialist
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA