- Oversee the publishing of daily content and news
- Coordinate with brands and personalities for content (i.e. reaching out)
- Oversee the creation questions to interviews
- Manage an editorial calendar
- Coordinate with our Brand Partnership Team
- Creation of longer form editorial pieces
- Conduct interviews
- Editorial planning and scheduling
- Coordinate projects with the Brand Partnership team
- Ensure editorial direction is on-brand
- Art direction for features
- Introduce and execute editorial concepts
- Approve longer form content
- Intra-department organization for editorial
- Pitch and conceptualize Brand Partnership concepts
- Lead and execute Brand Partnership concepts
- Strategize growth
- Review job applications
- Interview potential employees
- Correspondence with Managing Editor
- At least 3 years of experience working as an Editor, preferably in the fashion field.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of creativity.
- Possess the ability to innovate and stay constantly ahead of the changing trends.
- Proven experience with Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Google+)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead.
- Self Starter.
- Team Player.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Manager, Temp - Vox Creative
Vox Media, New York, NY
Live Graphics Operator
Time Inc., New York, NY
PolicyGenius, New York
Coordinator, Master QC
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Project Manager, VFX, Production Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California