- Execute inventory control measures to ensure the company minimizes stock holding and maximizes stock system and paperwork accuracy.
- Participate in perpetual inventory stock taking and inventory accuracy checks.
- Responsible for all product measurement and data entry for product pages maintenance.
- Provide merchandising support to the Studio with photo shoots
- Ensure all inbound and outbound goods are properly unpacked, labeled and accounted for.
- There is a possibility of working on weekends during busy periods.
- Work on ad hoc projects.
- F.7 Diploma and/or higher educations, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to lift boxes up to 25lb.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blog / Newsletter Content Manager
Bright Cellars, Milwaukee, WI
Head of Marketing
Performance Marketing Specialist
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Content Marketing Manager, Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Big Health, London, UK
Research Scientist, Policy
OpenAI, San Francisco