- Execute OTB plan for seasonal brand assortment in order to meet the company's business objectives.
- Monitor the performance of each brand, including sales, margin, sell-through, stock control and replenishment.
- Work with suppliers to achieve timely deliveries and to meet our internal targets.
- Liaise with the various teams across the business including the styling team to ensure product is accurately depicted and the marketing team in all HBX marketing activities.
- Understand HYPEBEAST culture and select products that are true to the HBX brand.
- Coordinate across internal teams to ensure that all products are uploaded correctly.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the buying team.
- Reasonable ad hoc responsibilities including administrative tasks.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- A proven track record in networking and negotiating with vendors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Impeccable analytical skills with a strong understanding of retailing math.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help drive the business forward.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of personal style and interest in fashion.
- Must be based in Hong Kong
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Buyer position.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Manager, Social Media - Brazil
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Director of Business & Corporate Development, New Brand Expansion
Harry’s, New York, NY
Acquisition Marketing Manager
1010data, New York
Operations Specialist - UK
Project Manager - eCommerce, Digital Programs & Social Marketing