- Build and manage a new formed Marketing Team for HBX, targeting China Market.
- Propose and oversee the implementation and execution of our Marketing Plan for China.
- Manage all customer touch-points, including HBX China Website, App, Social Media Platforms, eDM Newsletters and more.
- Manage the dissemination of Digital Content across our various channels, ensuring that all messages are on-brand and targeted to the correct audience.
- Work closely with all internal teams to ensure maximum collaboration and efficiencies across teams.
- Advise management team on latest Digital Marketing trends and best practices in fast changing business environment.
- Mentor and invest time in training and developing colleagues in the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in Media or E-Commerce Industries.
- Relevant experience in Fashion or Digital Marketing would be a major plus.
- Knowledge and Practical Experience with SEO, SEM, WeChat, Weibo and any additional Marketing Platforms for China Market.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Marketing Manager, APJ
Rubrik, Sydney, Australia or Singapore
BGB Group, New York, NY
Event Coordinator - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia
Marketing Manager, Documentaries and Unscripted - North America, AU and NZ (UCAN)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Head of Product Marketing
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Strategy Project Manager
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA