Assistant Accountant (Japanese speaking)
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Driving Culture Forward
- Handling billing operations, accounts receivables and payables specific to media industry.
- Issue and dispatch the sales invoices properly, accurately, timely and in compliance with client requirements.
- Record accounts payable and handle vendor payment.
- Coordinate with the Sales and Operations teams in Japan office and verify the revenue and cost postings.
- Proficient in Japan online banking.
- Follow up overdue AR and review aging report.
- Prepare invoicing and cost reconciliation, bank reconciliation, BS schedules.
- Assist in audit work and month-end closing.
- Validate Travel and Entertainment claims and ensure the compliance with the company’s policy.
- Experience for liaison with bank, accountant other professional parties in Japan if needed.
- Ad-hoc assignments and duties as required.
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in media or marketing field.
- Good written and spoken command in English and Japanese. High proficiency in business Japanese, preferably Native Japanese Speaker or JLPT N2 or above.
- Mature, independent, able to work under pressure and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong numerical sense and detail oriented; good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.