- The duties can be separated into two main parts.
- Develop research design and respond to request for proposals based on client insights needs/objectives.
- Perform analysis and interpret data to derive meaningful insights.
- Produce/present reports (written or otherwise) that can maximize client impact and satisfaction.
- Keep up to date with the latest research methodologies (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Act as a resource for junior staff on technical matters and supervise the work of Data Analysts as necessary.
- Able to work with directors and business development staff to develop client plans.
- Manage all aspects of both standardized and complex research projects.
- Guide project and/or operations team to complete research tasks.
- Manage issues as they arise during the project lifecycle.
- Manage and collaborate with external vendors and internal business partners, ranging from survey fieldwork to focus group moderation, to achieve best insights results.
- Proactively recommend/execute standardized or custom projects that add relevance to Hypebeast clients and the company’s global position as an industry leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Science, Statistics, or related studies.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in an insights environment, preferably with a focus on quantitative research studies.
- Quantitative research experience in at least one of the following: branding (e.g., brand lift), pricing, conjoint, segmentation, or critical path analysis
- Exceptional quantitative research skills and knowledge of qualitative research methods. Experience in conducting qualitative studies (e.g. creative concept testing) is a plus.
- Strong track record of client relationship management or account services.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Proficient with analytical tools such as R, SPSS, SAS, or Excel.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience working with brands, categories, or verticals covered by HYPEBEAST.
About With a dedicated team focused on the progression of fashion through visual inspirations and the provision of knowledge, HYPEBEAST's devotion and commitment has made it one of the premiere online destinations for editorially driven commerce and news. Spanning a comprehensive range of both styles and brands, from streetwear to high-end and from established to well-known, the HYPEBEAST editorial team has sought to make a positive contribution to one of culture's most important creative mediums. HYPEBEAST's daily news section has become an important destination for those interested in the latest developments within the fashion community as well as other aspects of culturally-relevant content such as art, music, design and lifestyle. Several consistent marquee features have provided HYPEBEAST readers with a unique vantage point into the industry. Among the most prominent ongoing features include ESSENTIALS (a look into the daily essentials of several important creatives within the industry), PROCESS (an account from start to finish of how products are created) and PEN & PAPER (an intimate look into the sketchbook of an artist). HYPEBEAST's editorial is further enhanced through its online video presence dedicated to creating impactful stories through HYPEBEAST's own stylized vision, the video platform will provide a further dimension to some of the most interesting and compelling stories within fashion and culture. To tie the various facets of HYPEBEAST together is our online store. Since HYPEBEAST's inception, an appreciation for fashion and product has been fundamental to our vision. An online store has given visitors the opportunity to conveniently shop and purchase some of our favourite brands spanning streetwear to contemporary and high fashion. A truly eclectic mix of numerous styles, our online store offers a one-stop destination for numerous innovative and highly sought-after brands.
Want to learn more about Hypebeast? Visit Hypebeast's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
Manager, New Business Development - Retail (Pre-Sales)
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA; New York City, NY