- Within your first month, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and the different business contexts in which our customers deploy them. You will be the primary point of contact for 1 post-integration customer (supported by both engineering and an existing member of the Customer Success team). You will conduct analyses to help our customers evaluate the success of our products.
- After 60 days, you will be able to answer any question about our products and deployments. You will be driving the deployments forward to ensure that our software is deployed as quickly and seamlessly as possible while involving relevant counterparts from engineering, product, and sales when appropriate. You will draft and deliver presentations to the customer on the deployment process.
- After an entire quarter and beyond, you will be the end-to-end owner of multiple customer relationships post-contract. In the process of working with our customers, you will be standardizing analyses and presentations to further institutionalize our deployment process. You will be training our customers and documenting what we learn from that to serve as feedback for the product team and new training materials.
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Developed project management skills with experience in complex enterprise projects
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A high degree of comfort with ambiguity - you’re able to quickly develop hypotheses with limited information
- Self starter able to be let loose on a task with minimal oversight and guidance
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, and deployment/operational considerations
- This role does not require full-time travel, but inevitably some portion of your time will be spent on-site
Our Mission is to automate low-, medium-, and high-skill office work in order to help our customers do their jobs better, faster, and cheaper. Our Approach is to build products that are drop-in replacements for existing manual business processes. There are no lengthy integration periods and no steep learning curves. Customers do not need to change anything about how they operate, or understand anything about artificial intelligence in order to benefit from our suite of work automation products.
Want to learn more about HyperScience? Visit HyperScience's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Technical Program Manager
Senior Quality Engineer in Manufacturing
Software Engineer, Cloud Services Backend
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/CANADA/NETHERLANDS/FRANCE/GERMANY
Pessoa Desenvolvedora Mobile Sênior
ThoughtWorks, São Paulo
Lead Java Architect - Data Product Development, Digital Marketing Experience
Visa, Austin TX, US