HyperScience, New York City - NY, US Remote
Work smarter, not harder.
- Build deep, long-lasting relationships with each customer’s implementation team
- Consult regularly with customers to fully understand their needs and actively solve their pain points
- Act as the liaison between customers and Hyperscience during implementation to prioritize issues, elicit feedback, and present customers with new opportunities
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders to design complex solution architecture and document business requirements for custom workflows
- Actively manage and prioritize multiple customers with competing needs and varying processes
- Execute customer-facing training sessions and webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements
- Work closely with the project managers to develop and deliver against complex project plans for new implementations and complex new use cases; monitor project timelines and ensure milestones are met
- Become a product expert by engaging with the product, investigating technical concepts, and actively seeking deeper product understanding
- Work closely with the Product team to advocate for new feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into product roadmap planning
- 3+ years experience leading complex projects, including onboarding, training, and multi-team implementations
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity
- Self-starter able to take on tasks with minimal oversight and guidance
- Love of learning and an aptitude for absorbing and synthesizing technically complex information
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Strong project management skills with experience working on complex projects involving large multi-layer teams with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Available to travel to on-site customer meetings periodically - our Implementation Consultants typically travel 10-20% of the work days each month. Hyperscience works with both US and international customers.
Our Mission is to automate low-, medium-, and high-skill office work in order to help our customers do their jobs better, faster, and cheaper. Our Approach is to build products that are drop-in replacements for existing manual business processes. There are no lengthy integration periods and no steep learning curves. Customers do not need to change anything about how they operate, or understand anything about artificial intelligence in order to benefit from our suite of work automation products.
Want to learn more about HyperScience? Visit HyperScience's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.