Senior Automation QA Engineer
HyperScience, London, England
Work smarter, not harder.
- Writing high-quality test cases both for manual and automated execution
- Working closely with the Product Managers to define and clarify the requirements
- Migrating manual test cases to automated ones
- Maintaining the existing automation test cases
- Improving the functionality of our existing automation framework
- Mentoring and guiding less experienced QA team members
- Contributing to our performance and load automated testing
- Executing the regression test suite for the application
- Contributing to the improvement of the development and release process
Skills required (must have)
- At least 4 years of experience in Quality Assurance, with a min of 2 years experience in Automation
- Comfortable working in distributed teams and Agile environment
- In-depth knowledge of best software testing and QA practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Very good coding skills using any object-oriented programming language
- Experience with testing frameworks(Junit, Nunit, pytest, etc.)
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with CI
- Experience with WebDriver
What You Will Achieve
- Within your first 30 days:
- You will get acquainted and eventually be fully comfortable navigating the test automation codebase, the technology stack, the development processes and org structure within the company.
- You will learn the product and will make your first significant contributions to automatically ensure the quality of our products.
- Within your first quarter and beyond:
- You will be an integral part of the team and a driven, focused self-starter who can navigate a certain amount of ambiguity, and who is not afraid to take a sizable chunk of functionality, analyze it, break it down into testable parts, create testing plans, implement automation tests of those plans and then assume ownership and responsibility over the quality of it.
- You will be taking an active role in discussions about possible solutions, different approaches, adoption of different tools and more.
Our Mission is to automate low-, medium-, and high-skill office work in order to help our customers do their jobs better, faster, and cheaper. Our Approach is to build products that are drop-in replacements for existing manual business processes. There are no lengthy integration periods and no steep learning curves. Customers do not need to change anything about how they operate, or understand anything about artificial intelligence in order to benefit from our suite of work automation products.
Want to learn more about HyperScience? Visit HyperScience's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.