Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are focused on building the world’s first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome platform by understanding documents, extracting structured and unstructured data, and automating business processes end-to-end - and we’re looking for amazing people to join us.
Machine Learning (ML) sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future work. We turn ML lab experiments into enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
This is an opportunity to work on the full lifecycle of an AI solution - you will research cutting-edge techniques in Natural Language Processing, implement them in a fast-growth AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers.
- Follow NLP research and apply it to create technologies for business automation
- Own ML models end-to-end, from collecting training data to deploying in production
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of the ML projects
- Serve as a mentor to junior team members and a standard-bearer for engineering best practice
- Manage the collaboration and communications with project stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in Machine Learning or related fields
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals related to Machine Learning algorithms
- Practical experience in modern NLP technologies (applying ML research to real-world projects)
- Previous experience in leading multi-person projects and building end-to-end Machine Learning systems
- Experience with one or more general purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Team player with strong communication skills
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.