Senior Manager Field Marketing, Asia Pacific (APAC)
HyperScience, Sydney, Australia
Work smarter, not harder.
- Work closely with the Regional General Manager to define goals, objectives and specific implementation plans to support building brand awareness, as well as pipeline creation and acceleration, depending on the needs within a given territory.
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare a budget for field and channel activities.
- Identify, recommend and implement field and channel activities in specific territories within the APAC region, in line with the regional marketing plan.
- Evaluate and manage vendors and contractors
- Source venues, speakers, consultants, supporting technology and other services, as required.
- Coordinate and carry out projects deliverables on schedule and to budget.
- Run targeted regional marketing programs and campaigns, using multiple channels, including events (both offline and online), webinars, email campaigns, content syndication and telemarketing.
- Manage 1:1 ABM programs.
- Be the main point of contact in the region for all marketing-related queries.
- Oversee the process of asset localisation.
- Bridge global initiatives with regional demands by aligning strategic objectives with local marketing programs across priority market segments and marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the central marketing team to execute a quality activity or program. This can include assisting in rolling out global demand generation campaigns, coordinating development of materials, and more.
- Write tailored and engaging copy to support marketing programs.
- Brief and prepare event speakers.
- Help to foster Sales and Marketing alignment through regular updates and reviews.
- Track and measure marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- 7 years B2B experience in Field Marketing within a Software or SaaS environment (Experience of automation or ML a plus)
- Solid channel marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluent English speaker
- Proven success working within or with a high-growth Marketing organisation.
- Comfortable collaborating and communicating with Sales/Marketing leadership, Account Executives and Sales Development (SDRs).
- Track record of working in a fast-paced, and results-oriented environment.
- Ability to balance big picture strategy along with tactical, detailed execution.
- Organized by nature, with the ability to prioritize and multitask under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce) and Marketing Automation tools (ideally Marketo).
- Experience planning and executing marketing campaigns, in particular events (both in-person and online), webinars, email campaigns, content syndication and telemarketing.
- Experience delivering ABM programs.
- Ability to travel to events as necessary.
Our Mission is to automate low-, medium-, and high-skill office work in order to help our customers do their jobs better, faster, and cheaper. Our Approach is to build products that are drop-in replacements for existing manual business processes. There are no lengthy integration periods and no steep learning curves. Customers do not need to change anything about how they operate, or understand anything about artificial intelligence in order to benefit from our suite of work automation products.
Want to learn more about HyperScience? Visit HyperScience's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.