Our 4 Ohio offices are always looking for the best and brightest students to join their various engineering teams. If you're interested in applying for a work term, please apply here.
Words like – motivated, enthusiastic, collaborative, independent, inquisitive, willingness to learn and take initiative – describe our ideal student candidate.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with, learn from and be motivated by industry professionals
- Play an integral role in projects
- You will be treated like any other member of your team; not “just a student”
- You will be given as much responsibility as you show us you can handle
- Direct industry exposure in your field of study
- Access to our student community – Campus Connext
- Potential part time employment during the school year and full time permanent opportunities upon graduation
Where will you be working? IBI Group has 4 offices in the state of Ohio; Columbus, Cincinnati, Canton, and New Lexington. These offices hire Co-op students to start in the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms in a variety of departments including Site Development, Transportation Engineering, and Water Resources. Our students work on a variety of exciting projects for both public and private sector clients. Students are an integral part of the team and are expected to contribute in a meaningful way. Students will be provided the opportunity to integrate their academic knowledge with “real world” experience on a variety of public and private sector projects
- Contribute to design of projects
- Assist with the completion of construction documents
- Assist with engineering calculations
- Report writing
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required including the potential for some field work
- Students must be actively enrolled in a related engineering program (eg. Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Candidates must have strong communication skills both verbal and written
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.