Here’s how we work:
We are a collaborative and holistically minded team of approximately 100 employees across 4 Ohio offices who work globally and collaboratively with other IBI offices on a range of projects using technology to define urban improvements. This position can be based in Columbus, Canton or Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provide Project Management for water resource treatment projects
- Work directly with clients, design staff and EPA and other regulatory agencies in order to obtain permits and approvals for projects.
- Develop business within Ohio and the Midwest
- Assist with managing and growing a staff of 18 plus Water/Waste Water professionals
You'll need to have:
- Licensed (PE) Civil Engineer
- 12 years + experience in the Water/Waste Water sector
- Experience with business development to win, manage, and successfully deliver treatment and distribution projects exceeding 3 MGD and construction costs exceeding $5,000,000.
- Ideally this person will have a solid existing client base.
- Experience with alternative funding and procurement projects (ie. design build a plus).
- Proven experience growing a medium size group in the Midwest.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to prepare studies, estimate project costs, and work with a design team.
- Good communication and client relationship skills
The Ohio offices enjoy summer hours year-round with Friday afternoons off. Professional dues fees are paid yearly.
IBI Group provides a competitive benefits package.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record. #IBI
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.