Here’s how we work:
The Salt Lake City office is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join the local team.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
This role would take a leadership role in proposal development, as well as support marketing initiatives.
- Develop, edit, proof and maintain written content for marketing collateral, proposal content, project sheets, award submissions, interviews and brochures
- Proofread, edit and provide quality reviews of documents prepared by other marketing and professional staff
- Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client-specific and brand compliant
- Contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of regional marketing initiatives such as sponsorships and special events
- Coordinate regional news and postings for social media channels
- Research projects
- Become a power user of CRM system. Manage and maintain marketing material within CRM
- Provide support to Proposal Coordinator as required to coordinate and produce proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs – this includes facilitating kick-off meetings, managing proposal deadlines, writing and coordinating content, complying with our quality management processes, and owning the final product
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the marketing team, other departments, and sub-consultants
You'll need to have:
- Minimum completion of an Associate’s Degree program
- Excellent organizational skills, self motivated, and able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have at least 2 years proposals work experience
- Good time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as a team, supporting other members in achieving business objectives
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong writing, editing, graphic design and communications skills
- Proficiency with industry standard desktop publishing, graphics and database software
- Working experience with InDesign considered an asset
Our employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management and also benefit from our enthusiastic, helpful organizational resources team. We have a shared company-wide passion and work together to reach common goals; IBI Group encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority. We are a close-knit group that emphasizes work/life balance and appreciates comraderie.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record. #IBI
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.