Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Develop and grow client relationships primarily in Healthcare
- Work alongside the IBI Healthcare Buildings leadership to develop and grow the business and be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of design and client care.
- Coordinate cross sector collaboration efforts with other sector leads
- Create/develop inter-office working relationships
- Review proposals and participate in client presentations
- Inspire confidence as a subject matter expert in the Healthcare s
- Provide high level guidance for complex projects
- Mentor and manage a team
You'll need to have:
- Architectural Degree from an accredited program, Masters’ degree is preferred
- 15 years’ experience in Healthcare projects
- Licensed Architect with current registration in California
- Ability to think strategically and with an equal interest in business and practice issues
- Experience with large complex projects within a large multi-disciplinary practice
- Demonstrate creativity, passion and interest in design and planning
- Experience on OSHPD regulated projects is essential
- Experience of the regulatory approval process / building plan check review and permitting
- Knowledge in a range of healthcare projects with experience in other sectors also an asset
- Be an established figure in the healthcare design industry with a proven track record of project and client management
Our employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management and also benefit from our enthusiastic, helpful organizational resources team. We have a shared company-wide passion and work together to reach common goals; IBI Group encourages its employees to grow and take on responsibilities based on ability rather than seniority. We are a close-knit group that emphasizes work/life balance and appreciates camaraderie.
Our office is located downtown, between Hill and Olive on 9th Street and is easily accessible by bike, rail and car. We are walking distance from a number of new restaurants, grocery stores, breweries and coffee shops. The floors are open concept and represent our collaborative approach to projects.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.