Here is how we work:
IBI Group's Houston, TX office locates in Webster is looking for a Architect to join the Education team.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Coordinating and managing project team members including outside consultants
- Design Phases including concept design and creation of design reports
- Design development and documentation for the purposes of obtaining development and building permits
- Preparing drawings for tender, drawing detailing, construction documentation through to issue for construction documents
- Construction contract administration/construction site reviews
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience working in an architectural firm with a focus on Revit based projects
- Strong 2D CAD and Revit experience
- Experience developing Sketchup models, using InDesign to produce presentation materials, and developing support of construction documentation.
- University Degree in Architecture
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- 3D Rendering skills in various platforms is a MUST
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Self-motivated, well organized, with a demonstrated passion for design excellence
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record. #ibi
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We request applicants submit RESUME AND PORTFOLIO highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB.
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.