We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
Job Description Field
The Binghamton NY office requires an Office Administrator to support proposal and administrative duties for the marketing, administration, and construction departments.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provides principal administrative support for the office, including answering phone, opening and distributing mail and packages, and providing correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Preparation of proposals, qualification packets, project sheets, interviews, and resumes.
- Ensure high professionalism and quality is communicated through content, layout, and the use of visuals that is consistent with the corporate brand and vision
- Coordinating with team members and implementing internal deadlines to complete response/proposal deliverables to meet the proposal due date
- Supporting tracking of opportunities for the local office market and client-related searches
- Job-specific quality control and assurance tasks
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an office setting
- Very strong computer desktop skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and InDesign is required
- Self-motivated, strong team player
- Highly proactive and detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- You can effectively and respectfully communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a variety of different formats
- You can manage your time strategically planning and prioritizing multiple deadlines and ongoing projects
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammar skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Must work well independently and as part of teams
Located on the 3rd floor of 59-61 Court Street in the heart of downtown Binghamton, our newly renovated office is easily accessible by bike, car, and bus. Downtown Binghamton offers a wide variety of some of the best restaurants in upstate NY and world-class entertainment such as the LUMA Projection Arts Festival, just steps away from our office. Thanks to our central location, larger cities, beautiful mountains and lakes can all be enjoyed within just an hour or two drive.
Our employees enjoy our small office feel and all the perks of a big office support system. You’ll have direct access to management while benefitting from our enthusiastic and helpful organizational resources team. The floors are open concept and creative and represent our collaborative approach to projects. As a global architecture, engineering and technology design firm, IBI Group also has offices across the country, continent and world.
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
We are currently in a work from home model during COVID-19, however, this position will require you to go into the office to pick up and distribute mail, order supplies, etc.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability.
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.
Want to learn more about IBI Group? Visit IBI Group's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.