Sales Development Representative
IBI Group, Raleigh NC, US
A smarter urban future
IBI Groups' office of Innovation, is looking to add a Sales Development Representative for one of our SaaS offerings (Nspace). Nspace is a leading-edge workplace management solution that has been successfully deployed in organizations with thousands of employees and large real estate portfolios. The successful individual will have previous experience in selling SaaS products. Ideally the successful candidate will work out of one of our 23 US offices, however the location of this role is flexible and will offer opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Analyses of product and customer requirements; conceptualization of requirements into product features; use case definition
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for appropriate product related inquiries
- Discover and validate market problems that apply to both existing and future clients
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline while calling new prospects on a daily basis to capitalize on all new business opportunities and aggressively expand the business. Meet the quarterly/annual sales quota.
- Monitor and report sales activity within Salesforce CRM on a daily basis to facilitate a streamlined sales process
- Provide creative input and strategy in order to target marketing of new business within territory with a growth-oriented mindset
- Successfully understand the prospect’s needs and be able to effectively articulate and position a solution
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline (Technology, Commerce, Business)
- 3 to 5 years Product Sales experience in B2B software industry is a must
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS solutions with Online sales experience considered an asset
- Ability to understand technology and leverage capability for new purposes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to projects
- Strong background in defining and implementing new processes and initiatives including achieving positive ‘buy-in’ from all groups involved
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills
IBI Group is pleased to provide a competitive benefit package and pays association dues and licensing fees.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer (as applicable under state law). These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence, drug testing and driver’s license record.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. IBI Group is proud to be an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
About IBI Group
IBI Group is a global team of industry leading architects, engineers, planners, designers, and technology professionals united by a common desire: to create livable, sustainable, technologically advanced urban environments. We are a technology-driven design firm. From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of truly integrated cities. Our collaborative approach focuses on future-forward solutions. We’re bridging the gap between design and technology, unlocking new potential in data-driven environments. We believe in cities built upon intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and the human touch.
Want to learn more about IBI Group? Visit IBI Group's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.