Ibotta is growing and we are adding a Learning and Development Lead (L&D) to our HR Team. We believe that our team is our greatest asset. As Ibotta grows, we are looking for a dynamic HR individual to help build our Learning and Development (L&D) programs at Ibotta. We are off to a great start, but looking for a talented individual to take our Leadership Adventure to the next level and help our team get ready for our next phase of growth.
What you'll do:
- Understand learning and development needs of Ibotta and continuously ensure that the needs of the team and business are addressed
- Set learning priorities to ensure that individuals and teams have the skills to achieve both current and future business results
- Design and manage impactful and scalable learning and development opportunities for all roles, using a variety of methods to address different learning styles
- Lead and facilitate learning opportunities that excite and engage the team
- Help managers develop their team through career pathing
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with outside resources to supplement learning opportunities
- Model and reinforce our cultural values and key behaviors
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of corporate training experience with a track record of building programs from scratch
- Course content creation experience; including using systems to design relevant learning materials
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and dig into something new and different everyday
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intuition
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- A detail-oriented individual with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Experience with a Learning Management Systems a plus
- We move fast. Experience in a high growth technology environment is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
About Ibotta As the largest consumer technology company headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer offers on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Smart shopping starts with Ibotta.
Want to learn more about Ibotta? Visit Ibotta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager/Director, Technical Recruiting
Senior Executive Assistant
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
English Interpreter&Translator(한영 통번역사)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Recruiting Coordinator, EMEA (London, UK)
Okta, London, UK
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
Elastic, London, UK or Amsterdam, The Netherlands