Ibotta is growing and we’re looking to add a Director of Content Marketing and Social Media to our Marketing team. Ibotta is a pioneer in mobile commerce and we are looking to enhance our innovative and impactful partnerships.
The Director of Content Marketing and Social Media will oversee the strategy and execution for Ibotta’s content marketing and social media efforts.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a desire to lead. This individual will know the ins and outs of content marketing and will also be a master of leveraging appropriate social media channels to build the Ibotta brand. This individual is driven by creative and analytical challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborates across functions (specifically Creative, User Acquisition and Growth, PR and Brand) to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives in a cost-effective manner
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Lead company-wide social media strategies. Partner with leadership map out growth goals and create a roadmap to reach those goals.
- Provide direct and indirect leadership
- Work with the team to create and maintain strategic partnerships with publishers, influencers, and other social media accounts
- Monitor trends to optimize subject matter, frequency, and timing of posts.
- Understand our competitors and how they’re using social media
- Own all social analytics. Analyze user behavior to make informed recommendations for improving headlines, copy, images, and more
- Perform audits of the Ibotta social media presence to ensure we are using every account as strategically as possible
What we are looking for:
- 5 - 7 years of Social Media marketing experience at a major corporation, startup, or integrated agency
- MBA preferred
- Mobile, Attribution, or User Acquisition Partnership experience preferred
- Experience identifying, recruiting and leading social media programs
- Proficiency in identifying audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop client pitch decks from scratch and communicate those messages to senior clients
- History of generating growth and awareness through highly engaging content, partnerships, and executing related programs, in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial setting
- Demonstrated success in networking to secure and grow large, long-term relationships
- Experience using qualitative/quantitative research/insights to drive program development and measurement of results
- Collaboration and teamwork mindset
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
About Ibotta As the largest consumer technology company headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer offers on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Smart shopping starts with Ibotta.
Want to learn more about Ibotta? Visit Ibotta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Manager - China
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Strategy Manager, Customer Experience
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Marketing Consultant
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ
Associate Director, Global HCP Marketing, Beta Thalassemia
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Principal, Program Manager (Baby)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)