Are you interested in disrupting how marketers think about mobile media targeting and attribution? Ibotta is seeking a Senior Vice President of Data Partnerships to manage our Data and Media verticals, which includes audience targeting and media attribution products. Reporting to the COO, this role has responsibility for revenue generation, including P&L ownership, and the direct oversight of the Client Partnerships and Client Success Data and Media teams. The candidate needs to be an insightful market strategist – understanding the digital media ecosystem, advertiser and media partner needs, and competitive offerings to craft a compelling and differentiated mobile data offering. This role is responsible for creating and driving key partnerships and revenue opportunities, delivering against revenue targets, and building and leading an effective sales organization.
- Deliver against revenue targets
- Establish sales strategy, identify key clients and develop partnership opportunities
- Maintain sales forecast and deliver against aggressive revenue goals
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap(s)
- Partner with Head of Ibottalytics to inform the overall data product strategy
- Guide prioritization of new product initiatives given revenue and partnership potential
- Lead Client Partnerships Team
- Provide expertise across Ibotta’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating factors
- Train and mentor team to help them achieve revenue targets
- Strong track record in delivering complex technology solution based sales
- Deep strategic understanding of current digital media landscape, specifically, DSP, DMP, Data Integrations, Ad Servers
- 10+ years of industry experience leading a sales team
- Familiarity with household/individual-level digital audience and attribution providers
- A history of strategic selling to agencies, brand advertisers, and media properties
- A proactive and creative approach to sourcing new clients
- Experience developing exceptional collateral for client presentations, RFP's, and other as required
- MBA or a Master’s degree in a quantitative field preferred
- Expected travel is up to 50%
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in New York City and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, remote stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
About Ibotta As the largest consumer technology company headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer offers on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Smart shopping starts with Ibotta.
Want to learn more about Ibotta? Visit Ibotta's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accounts Receivable Associate
Flatiron School, New York
Customer Experience Strategy Manager
KPMG New Zealand, Auckland
Credit Risk Portfolio Manager
Prodigy Finance, London
Senior Financial Systems Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior Analyst, Operations
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Compliance Paralegal
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA