Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for an iOS Engineer to come build something great with us. As part of the engineering team, you will work with our iOS Engineering team to build all things iOS at Ibotta. We're looking for a self-motivated engineer who has a passion for building high-quality consumer-facing applications. Every engineer has input into our product process and will have a real impact as part of a small, nimble team.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Work with mobile team to design and implement features
- Develop automated tests for Ibotta's iOS application
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Participate in the definition of new mobile features and experiences
What we are looking for:
- Passion for building mobile applications
- Experience across relevant technologies including Swift and Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of iOS development environment
- Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
- Skilled in object-oriented programming design and development
- Well-versed in MVC frameworks
- TDD and unit test experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Fastlane
- Familiarity with the use of sensors such as camera, gyroscopes, and accelerometers
- Scrum/Agile development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of iOS software development experience
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.
About Ibotta As the largest consumer technology company headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer offers on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $200 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 22 million downloads, and is one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. Smart shopping starts with Ibotta.
Want to learn more about Ibotta? Visit Ibotta's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one