- Manage and deliver product code as technical configurations and integrations to hundreds of projects in parallel
- Hands-on leadership and an eye for details with a strong product engineering mindset
- Review the solution design and ensure it meets the safe customization criteria
- Work closely with the core engineering team to roll up frequently asked features to the core product
- Work towards minimizing product customizations and recommend features that needs to be included in the core product through close collaboration with product management
- Strong Project Management skills including executive presence with senior customer leadership
- Meet or exceed the key objectives of quality, performance, security, time and budget
- Meet or exceed customer experience requirements
- Experience in shipping commercial enterprise software via agile development cycles
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establish control on project schedules, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget.
- Facilitate executive conversations regarding budget, resources, schedule and risk.
- Identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Active participation in Project Governance Meetings with customers as needed
- Demonstrate thought leadership in value-based client solutions & program management.
- Bachelors’ Engineering Degree in Computer Science from a reputed institute. Master’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- You have 18 - 25 years’ work experience.
- Experience in architecting, engineering commercial software product is a must
- Experience in managing commercial software deployment for enterprise customers with complex integrations is a plus
- Experience in performance engineering
- Experience in SaaS product implementation experience preferred
- Experience in product customization and new feature development for enterprise customers preferred
- Prior experience in Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- An impeccable track record of delivering customer success.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret available data.
- Experience hiring top notch talent and building high performance teams
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optical Supervisor, Domain Northside
Warby Parker, Austin, TX
Senior PR Specialist DE/AT
Sr. Functional Consultant - Professional Services
Icertis, Frankfurt Area
Community Support Specialist - US market
Customer Success Manager
Global Bank Transfer Operations Representative
Payoneer, Hong Kong