- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarifies understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilizes audience to take action.
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 15 years of overall experience with at least 10 years of strong and relevant enterprise sales selling experience in ERP/CRM / CLM / Procurement space.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- Works cooperatively and interdependently with others in pursuit of shared goals.
- Takes a long-term perspective when approaching problems and opportunities.
- Is passionate and delights the customer with a thousand actions.
- Seeks to understand before sharing own knowledge and perspective.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience.
- Maintains focus on solutions and finds alternative approaches as needed.
- Competitive and focuses on results; works relentlessly to achieve personal and organisational goals and objectives
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution