- Eliciting, analyzing and managing real needs of project stakeholders including customers and end users, with initial focus on requirements analysis to quickly move into management of those requirements and verifying their fulfillment through actual implementation.
- Project and work-stream management.
- Manage multiple related projects effectively by defining milestones and schedules.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- Interact effectively with both technical and non-technical members on the team.
- Manage risks related to people, technology and processes.
- 10+ years Program Management.
- Prior experience implementing Contract Management / Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of SDLC, project management and implementation methodologies.
- Familiarity with project planning tools such as MS Project for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking.
- Must have direct client engagement experience over multiple end-to-end implementations.
- Show an acumen to correctly interpret trends and patterns from available date and to formulate effective strategies to achieve program / project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
- BA/BS degree.
- MBA and / or experience in Management Consulting is preferred.
- MUST be able to travel frequently (50%).
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Especialista de Negocio (MSR)
Splend, Mexico City
Wizeline, New York, United States
Client Services Associate, Digital Marketing
IgnitionOne, New York
Head of Finance
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Global Bank Transfer Technical Services Representative
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Field Engineering Manager