- Identifies customer pain points and astutely reads the triggers and underlying needs of each unique client. Furthermore clarifies understanding by asking for examples, illustrations and anecdotes.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by Icertis solutions.
- Expertly coordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Develops a network of deal stakeholders to assist in identifying and persuading economic, technical or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the customers needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Regularly updates Salesforce with pertinent deal information.
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
- Delivers insightful and persuasive presentations that articulate the value of the Icertis platform and mobilizes audience to take action.
- Appropriately challenges and reframes customer business problems to align with our CLM solutions, keeping us as the top preferred vendor solution.
- Regularly assess assigned territory and effectively develop and manage a strategy to maximize selling results.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience and Qualifications
- 5-10 years of successful experience in enterprise software sales.
- Ability to understand customer and industry business drivers and how that applies to the management of sales opportunities.
- Experience in closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to deliver clear, accurate and concise written and oral communications.
- Experience selling into enterprise accounts and managing business pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year for large enterprise software solutions.
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Our Ideal Candidate…
- Works cooperatively and interdependently with others in pursuit of shared goals.
- Takes a long-term perspective when approaching problems and opportunities.
- Is passionate and delights the customer with a thousand actions.
- Seeks to understand before sharing own knowledge and perspective.
- Responds effectively to surprises and challenges with poise and confidence while learning from the experience.
- Maintains focus on solutions and finds alternative approaches as needed.
- Competitive and focuses on results; works relentlessly to achieve personal and organizational goals and objectives
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Account Manager
Ventiv Technology, Sydney
Enterprise Account Executive
Box, Raleigh, NC
Senior Sales Engineer (Multiple Positions)
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Head of Field Enablement
Customer Service Agent - Nederland (Part-time)
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Hudl, Hudl Sydney