- Primary responsibilities will be to oversee the safety and integrity of our data as well as that of our customers.
- Review and refine data and network security processes, development methodologies and ICM platform security.
- Working with Icertis IT, Operations, HR and Customer Success you will be responsible in ensuring that our security processes are the best in the business, and are regularly updated.
- You will work with best in class security consultants to audit and improve our overall organizational security.
- Instrumental in fostering the security culture within the organization, and help keep the leadership team informed and educated on our security levels.
- Work closely with customers, IT and Operations to manage security incidents and the security incident & response process
- Perform your own security research into new tools and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience range - 10+ years.
- Deep experience handling enterprise grade security in a security-conscious organization with substantial infrastructure in the cloud is required.
- Experience in securing SaaS platforms and moving from a preventive security stance to a predictive security stance is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with tools, processes and certifications related to security is required.
- Strong application/product/software security background.
- Skilled in various hacking techniques.
- A minimum of six years of experience in penetration testing/infrastructure security testing (Application security testing experience is added advantage).
- Ability to effectively interface with product development teams.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively assess and communicate risks and appropriate levels of urgency to management and engineering staff.
- Ability to conduct independent security research.
- Experience in ATP, SIEM tools, should have worked on various VAPT tools.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, Security.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN