- Serve as a world-class role model for you team by demonstrating Icertis FORTE values and culture.
- Create a customer obsessed culture that improves and innovates every part of the delivery experience.
- Listen to our employees and engage them in creating a great place to work.
- You will be managing VPs across multiple regions globally. As a result, you would need to demonstrate the level of mature leadership to coach, inspire and engage senior leaders.
- Icertis senior leaders are expected to be intensely operational and are expected to have a deep understanding about the details on your customers, projects, metrics and team members.
- Investing to learn and understand the product deeply will be a key part of your success internally and externally.
- Majority of the travel will customer related. At key customer accounts, you will need to build a deep relationship with their senior executives. With other customers you will need the ability to forge relationships and trust when needed.
- Develop an accountability driven organization that delivers projects on time achieving, even exceeding the quality, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Enable continuous process refinement to operate a scalable PS business that has been doubling every year.
- Engage with Finance and HR to anticipate demand and driving hiring and high priority initiatives to support our growth.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Partner leadership and support them to enable our explosive business growth.
- Engage with technical stakeholders to translate complex business requirements into recommendations for the product team and share customer feedback and drive the product strategy and roadmap.
- Contribute and participate in Senior Leadership strategy discussions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Overall experience in Global Enterprise Applications services
- 18+ years of Enterprise Applications based professional services experiences for CLM, ERP or SCM solutions. Preferably managing a range of implementations sizes from medium to large scale enterprise level.
- 10+ years’ experience in professional services in consulting or enterprise software space
- Ideally led professional services for an Enterprise Software Product (ERP, CRM, Procurement, SCM etc.) globally for a company with total revenue of $200M+.
- Experience in running a global 200M+ System Integration enterprise software practice for large branded SI
- e. g.(Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, Cap Gemini etc.). Consulting expertise is a plus.
- People leadership experience
- Should have managed a VP level directs and led a team of over 500+ FTEs.
- Experience in managing software as a service (SAAS)
- SaaS preferred but not required.
- Program Management experience
- Experience in measuring progress of hundreds of programs against established objectives such as revenue, gross margin, expense management, delivery quality, utilization metrics and customer satisfaction.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including coaching senior stakeholders, managing governance bodies, and possess impeccable communication skills.
- Strong academic credentials
- An undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering or other related technical field is required and a graduate degree is preferred.
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Dallas, TX