- Manage, deliver and support the development of platform components that enable all Icertis products with strict release criteria and SLA’s around quality, security and performance that is scalable.
- Build, retain and motivate high performing product engineering team
- Maintain strategic customer relationships, serving as the platform expert for their implementations Help define, refine and review technical architecture and product roadmap by working closely with product management, engineering and field
- Monitor and evolve high quality and efficient agile based engineering processes
- Provide mentorship and support to engineering teams across iCertis for complex engineering problems, designs and support challenges
Skills and Qualifications :
- 20+ years of relevant technology experience with focus on product development and enterprise solution delivery, with at least 5 years in leadership role.
- Strong hands on experience, with ability to walk through engineering designs, challenge them and help the team evolve using a DevOps mindset
- SaaS experience and/or Azure expertise is a plus
- Excellence written and oral communication skills, with ability to connect to masses but sill deep rooted on the ground.
- Good knowledge of enterprise scale web and mobile applications
- Risk identification and Assessment as it relates to enterprise solutions.
Critical Leadership Capabilities
- Driving Results
- Act to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope.
- Set continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Focus on leveraging the platform to support new business opportunities that enable business targets to be exceeded.
- Recognize and reward team when goals are met or exceeded. When goals are missed, reflect upon lessons learned and shore up gaps in service strategies.
- Collaborating and Influencing
- This can be accomplished by:
- Negotiating with a genuine give-and-take approach, where both act as true peers and decisions are shared.
- Spending time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them, neglecting no one to shape a collective consensus.
- Identifying opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people or new people.
- Be a dynamic, engaging, self-reliant senior executive, accustomed to managing with a collaborative, fact-based approach, articulate communication, and interpersonal warmth.
- Be self-confident, but with ego well in check. Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Be an extraordinarily intelligent, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among very bright and charismatic people.
- Be equally comfortable and capable of interacting with technologists as they are with business executives
Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. Vision: Transform the Foundation of Commerce Mission: Be the Contract Management Platform of the World Values: Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, Execution
Want to learn more about Icertis? Visit Icertis's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.